Scent Profile: Top Notes of tangy Lemon Peel and Sugar that open to middle notes of Lemon Verbena and Citrus Fruit, with sweet base notes of Light Musk and Sugar.
The Inspiration: I love the bright tangy flavor of lemonade, and I love to see spray of lemon oil from the peel when zesting a lemon (or any citrus fruit for that matter). I learned how to make lemonade in first grade from my best friend’s mom. We wanted to have a lemonade stand, so Mrs. Williams showed her daughter, Amy, and I how to squeeze the lemons with a juicer and how to catch the seeds. It took so much time to squeeze one cup of lemon juice, and it went everywhere, we must have left a sticky kitchen mess for Mrs. Williams. We added one cup of sugar to the juice and stirred forever to get it to dissolve, then we added six cups of water. Et Voila, homemade lemonade! This lemony scent takes me right back to childhood every time.
FRAGRANCE - Across our product lines, our premium fragrance oils are:
- Used in proportions that comply with standards established by the International Fragrance Association
WAXES - Our waxes are either a custom blended vegetable (non-palm) soy wax, or a coconut apricot wax blended with a small amount of FDA-approved food grade wax. The candle description identifies the wax type used in creating the candle.
VESSELS - Our unique candle vessels are made from 100 percent recycled glass in Spain. These beautiful green-tinted glass jars have tiny imperfections in the glass surface and we love the distinguished character they give to the vessels.
We sometimes offer candles in straight-sided jars and preferentially select glass with recycled content. These glasses and the accompanying tin lids can be reused or recycled.
WICKS - We use cotton wicks with a paper core specifically designed for the waxes used in our candle lines. Wicks are dipped in a natural wax by the manufacturer for stabilization.
LIDS - Our cork lids are sustainably produced in Portugal. Contact us if you would like a clean cork lid to use with your repurposed vessel!
The 9.5 ounce net weight candle measures 3.14 inches long by 3.14 inches wide and 3.14 inches high. With the cork lid, the candle is 3.8 inches high and weighs about 1.2 pounds (550 grams).
The 7 ounce net weight candle measures 3.5 inches long by 2.75 inches wide. With tin lid, candle weighs about 14.2 ounces (402 grams).
The 3.7 ounce net weight candle measures 2.75 inches long by 2.75 inches wide and 2.25 inches high. With the lid, the candle is 2.25 inches high and weighs about 4.7 ounces (132 grams).
Candle Care -
- Trim wick to 1/8 - 1/4 inch each time before lighting
- Burn the candle for 3-4 hours during the first burn, or until the melted wax reaches the edge of the vessel
- For best results, burn candle no more than 4 hours each session
- Avoid placing your candle near drafts
- Place vessel on a stable heat-resistance surface and remove nearby flammable materials before lighting your candle
- Never leave the candle unattended
- Keep children and pets away from open flames
- Keep the candle at least 4 inches from other candles
- Avoid touching the candle vessel until after the candle is extinguished and cooled