Scent Profile: Cheery top notes of Bergamot, Mint, and Thyme mingle with soothing Lavender, Ginger, Rosemary and Eucalyptus. Strong base notes of Black Tea, Camphor, and Cedar round out this fragrant tea scent.
The Inspiration: Do you have a favorite comfort food? When I was young, my mom would make me a cup of orange pekoe tea, made in the European fashion with sugar and lots of milk. She would usually serve it with lightly buttered toast. Even now as an adult, I crave tea and toast when I’m sick. I love a strong black tea, especially those scented with citrusy bergamot. Double bergamot tea? Yes, please!
Tea is something we drink year-round; in the winter, we’ll have a cuppa tea to warm ourselves on a chilly afternoon. In the summer, we brew sun tea to enjoy with friends during an al fresco dinner in the backyard. Sometimes a nice cuppa herbal tea before bed is just the thing to help us relax and unwind. What’s your favorite cuppa tea?
This candle is made using natural US grown soy wax. Fragrance used in this candle contains naturally occurring Myrcene (California Prop 65).
FRAGRANCE - Across our product lines, our premium fragrance oils are:
- Used in proportions that comply with standards established by the International Fragrance Association
WAXES - Our waxes are either a custom blended vegetable (non-palm) soy wax, or a coconut apricot wax blended with a small amount of FDA-approved food grade wax. The candle description identifies the wax type used in creating the candle.
VESSELS - Our unique candle vessels are made from 100 percent recycled glass in Spain. These beautiful green-tinted glass jars have tiny imperfections in the glass surface and we love the distinguished character they give to the vessels.
We sometimes offer candles in straight-sided jars and preferentially select glass with recycled content. These glasses and the accompanying tin lids can be reused or recycled.
WICKS - We use cotton wicks with a paper core specifically designed for the waxes used in our candle lines. Wicks are dipped in a natural wax by the manufacturer for stabilization.
LIDS - Our cork lids are sustainably produced in Portugal. Contact us if you would like a clean cork lid to use with your repurposed vessel!
The 9.5 ounce net weight candle measures 3.14 inches long by 3.14 inches wide and 3.14 inches high. With the cork lid, the candle is 3.8 inches high and weighs about 1.2 pounds (550 grams).
The 7 ounce net weight candle measures 3.5 inches long by 2.75 inches wide. With tin lid, candle weighs about 14.2 ounces (402 grams).
The 3.7 ounce net weight candle measures 2.75 inches long by 2.75 inches wide and 2.25 inches high. With the lid, the candle is 2.25 inches high and weighs about 4.7 ounces (132 grams).
Candle Care -
- Trim wick to 1/8 - 1/4 inch each time before lighting
- Burn the candle for 3-4 hours during the first burn, or until the melted wax reaches the edge of the vessel
- For best results, burn candle no more than 4 hours each session
- Avoid placing your candle near drafts
- Place vessel on a stable heat-resistance surface and remove nearby flammable materials before lighting your candle
- Never leave the candle unattended
- Keep children and pets away from open flames
- Keep the candle at least 4 inches from other candles
- Avoid touching the candle vessel until after the candle is extinguished and cooled