Scent Profile: Tangy top notes of Pineapple and Tangerine mix with tropical middle notes of Orange Peel, Lemon, and Lime. Creamy base notes of Coconut, Rum and Powder complete this lush scent.
The Inspiration: Have you discovered winter cruise season? I finally did a few years ago when our family cruised the Eastern Caribbean for a week. We had an amazing, chill vacation. The level of care and service that you receive on a cruise is so much more than I ever expected. Literally, everything is taken care of for you. Your only responsibility is to show up, if you want to. We went to midnight movie showings, live theater, experienced fine dining, soaked up the sun and enjoyed island hopping. I’m not above a good umbrella drink, especially the coconut ones. Even my husband, who generally gets bored with no agenda, loved the days at sea when it was just the two of us, reading books and lounging on the pool deck while our daughter played at the club. Caribbean sun is just good for the soul.
Caribbean Cruise is made using natural US grown soy wax.
FRAGRANCE - Across our product lines, our premium fragrance oils are:
- Used in proportions that comply with standards established by the International Fragrance Association
WAXES - Our waxes are either a custom blended vegetable (non-palm) soy wax, or a coconut apricot wax blended with a small amount of FDA-approved food grade wax. The candle description identifies the wax type used in creating the candle.
VESSELS - Our unique candle vessels are made from 100 percent recycled glass in Spain. These beautiful green-tinted glass jars have tiny imperfections in the glass surface and we love the distinguished character they give to the vessels.
We sometimes offer candles in straight-sided jars and preferentially select glass with recycled content. These glasses and the accompanying tin lids can be reused or recycled.
WICKS - We use cotton wicks with a paper core specifically designed for the waxes used in our candle lines. Wicks are dipped in a natural wax by the manufacturer for stabilization.
LIDS - Our cork lids are sustainably produced in Portugal. Contact us if you would like a clean cork lid to use with your repurposed vessel!
The 9.5 ounce net weight candle measures 3.14 inches long by 3.14 inches wide and 3.14 inches high. With the cork lid, the candle is 3.8 inches high and weighs about 1.2 pounds (550 grams).
The 7 ounce net weight candle measures 3.5 inches long by 2.75 inches wide. With tin lid, candle weighs about 14.2 ounces (402 grams).
The 3.7 ounce net weight candle measures 2.75 inches long by 2.75 inches wide and 2.25 inches high. With the lid, the candle is 2.25 inches high and weighs about 4.7 ounces (132 grams).
Candle Care -
- Trim wick to 1/8 - 1/4 inch each time before lighting
- Burn the candle for 3-4 hours during the first burn, or until the melted wax reaches the edge of the vessel
- For best results, burn candle no more than 4 hours each session
- Avoid placing your candle near drafts
- Place vessel on a stable heat-resistance surface and remove nearby flammable materials before lighting your candle
- Never leave the candle unattended
- Keep children and pets away from open flames
- Keep the candle at least 4 inches from other candles
- Avoid touching the candle vessel until after the candle is extinguished and cooled